Monday, May 11, 2015

Note to Self:

Time is flying so quickly, I barely have the chance to catch my breath. I'm trying to learn and experience as much as I possibly can while I'm here, and I don't have as much time as I initially thought I would have. I have done so many things that I haven't written about in this blog, that I'd still like to remember! So I'm just going to list what I do remember, so I might write about them in the future.

- I went to Everland to celebrate Grace's 24th birthday.
- I went to Anmok beach and got a haircut from a barber who recently moved to Gangneung from Seoul, and spoke great English!
- Café GABI
- Taekwondo classes
- Exploring Wonju with Ivan (the market, the river, temple, AK plaza garden, golf building, Yonsei University)
- Seeing Korean drumming, cooking Indian food, and saving a lost puppy with Huma
- Having people sleepover at my place
- My apartment!
- Things I miss about home
- Seoul
- Shopping, and fashion
- Gyeongju 경주시 cultural trip (team lavender, exploring on bikes, cute Korean kids, museums, winning first place, climbing to the top of a tomb and looking at the stars, Samcheok park)
- All the new friends I've made, but how far away everyone is
- Post on lesson planning, and different lessons I've come up with

No comments:

Post a Comment